May 14, 2015

My Meet And Greet Event On May 24

Hi everyone! Since I plan to go to Manila on May 22 to visit my family.
I thought why not do a meet and greet. And so, I posted a photo of me
with a caption Meet and greet?and then some of my virtual/youtube/reader friends
commented that they want to. Who am I not to meet them. haha
They're my blessings in disguise. So, without further ado..

Here's my first ever MEET&GREET!(hopefully not the last!) ahaha
 I asked my sister where I should hold the "event" and she told me either bubble tea
or vanilla cupcake bakery. Yet she insisted Vanilla Cupcake Bakery since
it's so kawaii and great for photos.

When: May 24, 2015
2 PM to 4 PM
Where: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
Attire: Casual Wear

Let's chat and talk about beauty stuff, makeup and skincare!
Share beauty tips and tricks ah!

First 5 to come will have free drinks!
like Mineral water!(JOKE!) ahaha
Don't worry everyone who'll come will have freebie/s
from the sponsor/s and from ME!:)
Will also have a raffle for the GRAND prize.

If you're coming.. Please email me
kaaaren23@yahoo.com
Full name:
Contact #:

Don't forget to share this on facebook, twitter and instagram!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...